Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

New Blog

Well I am nearly there with the completion of the new blog and would love for you to continue to follow and be part of my blogging journey, so if you would like to join me I shall be over here (click on the image below).

If you link or follow me in any way you may need to update that information and change my blog link, otherwise it may be coming up with an error(!)
Also do feel free to join with me on twitter and pinterest. So many places these days that you can join in with people and what they are doing!
My new blog is still very much a work in progress but hey you've got to start somewhere haven't you?! I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy blogging about things. Please feel free to leave me comments on there or advice as to the look and how the blog works as I am still working everything out. So it may take someone like you looking around to notice that something isn't working or that I'm missing something in some way!
I look forward to seeing you over on the new blog x

3 comments:

Heloise said...

Good luck with new blog. I am having problems when I copy the link it comes up as the old blog despite it being the new page. Probably just me, but thought I would mention it.

menopausalmusing said...

Same here. I have tried to save your new blog but still get the present post showing meaning I still have to click on link to get to your new place. I have tried adding your new place via Google Reader and that also takes me back to the click on the link post. However, I have gotten there by just entering www.meplusmolly.co.uk and have saved you via my bookmarks bar rather than by blogger. It all looks rather fresh and lovely. Well done, it must have been a huge amount of work.

meplusmolly said...

Hello Ladies!
Many thanks for letting me know that you've had problems, I think it's a small technical thing I have to do behind the scenes! I am now doing this and hopefully in the next 48 hours (got to wait this long for changes to take effect!) all should be well. Kirsty x