Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

Moving underway

Well I know that I've been a bit quiet over here lately. I've now completed my blog e-course; there was so much information to take in! I think that every student has come away with armfuls of knowledge and advice to implement and continue forward with, to be able to refer to it again and again on our own individual blogging journeys. It has been amazing.
Part of my journey with my blog is to change the look of it and how it works and is managed, and therefore I am undertaking the move from here on blogger over to wordpress. It feels like a huge thing to be doing, but one which many people have done before me, nothing like setting yourself a challenge hey?!
So that's why it's been so quiet over here the last couple of weeks, while I work behind the scenes as it were setting this and that up and sorting things out to be able to make this move. Like many of you I also have a day job so this is fitted in around that, otherwise I'm sure I'd have completed it by now! So I am hoping that many of you will continue with me on my creative blogging journey and join me over in my new home when I make the move complete! x

2 comments:

Lynn Holland said...

Good luck with your move. Don't forget to let us all know where we can find you. I'm looking forward to seeing your new style.
Lynn x

littlebigbell said...

looking forward to your new site. Will keep in touch :) x